Sunday, March 16, 2014

end of the break

it is the end of spring break and i still have this obnoxious head cold and all i want to do is lay down. i still managed to plow my way through it and get lots of new things made with lots of ideas for more making.  tonight i added 6 new things to my shop!

remember those watercolor banners that i started and then became overwhelmed by?  i was given the good advice to start with mock-up so i could get a feel for what i was doing. that idea turned into making mini banners. i got three finished and cannot wait to make more and more.

here they are. click the image to see details in my shop.




i also finished two medallion pieces. i know i said i would make five but the little mini baners started to take over my life.  once again, click image for details in my shop.



and, because i sold one of these garlands this week, i made a new one to fill it's place in the shop.


i hope you aren't looking at these pics and shaking your head at me. seeing them all together like this makes me realize that the last two and a half hours of editing was apparently all in vain because the pics are either way too red or way too blue. i swear i thought i was getting better!

i'll fix it when my head isn't pounding.

i've been obsessed with this trailer and the song in it. it's all i've been singing this whole week.  i want to watch the movie but i'm not ready for how crazy sad it's going to be. in the meantime i'll just keep singing.




thank you for looking in on me. xoxo

1 comment:

robayre said...

I think I want to watch the movie now, after seeing a real preview that looks like it has substance and plot. I think I'll be safe, lol. Actually, I could host a movie night if you want to watch it at my house, since it's just streaming on amazon prime. We'll talk about it on Thursday night.